About the course
The training is designed to provide knowledge & skills to become a
finest Data Scientist/Business Analyst by detailing from the very basics
to complex concepts & models of the statistical programming language
R, covering - reading data, programming basics, visualization, data
munging, regression, classification, clustering, modern machine
learning and more.Well-designed challenging, practical and focused
hands-on exercises are embedded as part of the course
what is data science
- Analysis: A process of breaking a complex topic or substance into
smaller parts to gain a better understanding of it.
- Analytics: A science of doing analysis that involves combination of
potential skills, advanced technologies and processes used by firm to
gain business insights from data, which in turn helps in business
- Data Science: Branch of Science that employs techniques and
theories drawn from many fields within the broad areas of
mathematics, statistics, and information technology includes probability
models, machine learning, statistical learning, computer programming,
pattern recognition and learning, visualization, predictive analytics etc.
It heavily influences economics, business and finance.
Why to choose R
According to McKinsey, with a $14.4 billion revenue, the growing global
analytics market requires 190,000 analytics professionals to tackle the
exploding data across different verticals. Top companies like Amazon,
Google, Oracle Corporation,
IBM, Microsoft and Dell are looking for certified and skilled analysts to
take on the data scenario, hiring lot of data scientists.
R programming becomes more and more popular since it is fully open
source and reacts very dynamic to new developments, that carries over
the demand for Analysts.
who can join
- Software Engineers, who are into ETL/Programming and exploring for
great job opportunities globally.
- Managers, who are looking for the latest technologies to be
implemented in their organization, to meet the current & upcoming
challenges of data management
- Any Graduate/Post-Graduate, who are expecting excellent &
guranteed career opportunities.
In short, "R" is open for all the IT professionals, who is aspiring a great
career towards the cutting edge technologies.
what we provide
Once you register for our "Data Science with R" Training at Techdata
Solution, you are eligible for the following services from us:
- Pre-training material, which enables you to get ready for training.
- Class room training – Theory classes supplemented with Practicals.
- All the presentations used during the classroom teaching & other
- Set of hands-on exercises with detailed step-by-step procedures to
- All softwares that are needed to work-out the Hands-on exercises.
- Interview questions that are recently & frequently asked by the
- Customized Learning plan, based on your background
- Certificate of Course completion & Star performance
- If you have any queries even after completion of the course, you can
call/mail/meet us directly, we will be there to help you out
Modes of training
- Weekend Batch: Weekend batches will be having classes one day
per week for 3-4hrs each. You can join either Saturday/Sunday batch
- Fast Track: You can attend daily, so that you can complete the course
in 1/5th of the time.
- Online Training: If you can’t attend the classroom sessions, you can
register for our online sessions.
- Corporate Training: We customize the course according to your
project requirements & train the engineers of your organization.