BIG DATA HADOOP TRAINING IN MUMBAI & PUNE
Hadoop Course Overview
Hadoop big data training course is designed to provide knowledge & skills to
become a finest Hadoop Developer & Administrator. In-depth
knowledge of concepts with hands-on exercises such as Hadoop
Architecture, HDFS, Map-Reduce, HBase, HIVE, PIG, Flume, Sqoop,
Oozie, Spartk, BigInsights, Administering Hadoop Cluster etc., will be
covered. There will be well-designed challenging, practical and focused
What is Big Data
According to Wikipedia, â€œBig data is collection of data sets so large
and complex that it becomes difficult to process using on-hand
database management tools or traditional data processing
applications.â€ In simpler terms, Big Data is a term given to large
volumes of data that organizations store and process. However, it is
becoming very difficult for companies to store, retrieve and process the
ever-increasing data. If any organization is successful in managing its
data well, it can easily reach its target in very short span than the usual
time. But how the organizations manage it?
Hadoop - Solution for Big Data
- Apache Hadoop is an open-source software framework that
supportsdata-intensive distributed applications, licensed under the
Apache v2 license. It supports the running of applications on large
clusters of commodity hardware. Hadoop was derived from
Google's Map/Reduce and Google File System (GFS) papers.
- Hadoop is written in the Java programming language and is an
Apache top-level project being built and used by a global community
of contributors. Hadoop and its related projects (Hive, HBase,
Zookeeper, and so on) have many contributors from across the
ecosystem. Though Java code is most common, any programming
language can be used with "streaming" to implement the "map" and
"reduce" parts of the system.
- Hadoop was created by Doug Cutting and Mike Cafarella in
2005. Cutting, who was working at Yahoo at the time, named it after
his son's toy elephant. It was originally developed to support
distribution for the Nutch search engine project.
who can join hadoop course
- Software Engineers, who are into ETL/Programming and exploring
for great job opportunities globally.
- Managers, who are looking for the latest technologies to be
implemented in their organization, to meet the current & upcoming
challenges of data management.
- Any Graduate/Post-Graduate, who is aspiring a great career towards
the cutting edge technologies.
Modes of training
- Weekend Batch: Weekend batches will be having classes one day
per week for 3-4hrs each. You can join either Saturday/Sunday Hadoop traning batch.
- Fast Track: You can attend daily, so that you can complete the
course in 1/5th of the time.
- Online Hadoop Training: If you canâ€™t attend the classroom sessions, you can
register for our online sessions.
- Corporate Training: We customize the course according to your
project requirements & train the engineers of your organization.
what we provide
- Pre-training material, which enables you to get ready for Hadoop training.
- Class room training â€“ Theory classes supplemented with Practicals.
- All the presentations used during the classroom teaching & other material
- Set of hands-on exercises with detailed step-by-step procedures to solve them.
- All softwares that are needed to work-out the Hands-on exercises.
- Interview questions that are recently & frequently asked by the employers.
- Customized Learning plan, based on your background
- Certificate of Big Data Hadoop Course completion & Star performance
- If you have any queries even after completion of the Big Data Hadoop course, you can call/mail/meet us directly, we will be there to help you out!